ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

12th Clio, 7th Renaultsport

53 Clio's & counting
FFS I have a problem.

Offered cheap, couldn't say no, yada yada yada.

Just got it back from a service and belt/aux change

IMG_7688.jpg

53 Clio's & counting
Actually, I think it's my 13th Clio, I'v lost count :eek:

It's alright, 106k, tons of history, Sportlines, white turinies, Powerflow stainless with decat (Cat in the boot) , remap, panel filter.

53 Clio's & counting
Im looking for a nicer one for Rich, hopefully a 182 :)

Iv 99% sold it to a mate, Iv had this for about a month, just not had the chance to pick it up lol

Flame 172 (Ph2)
Monaco Blue (It is isn't it?) with white turnini's... thats HOT! Didn't even cross my mind til I saw your photo! :)

53 Clio's & counting
Flol, issues yo!

Knowzit :approve:

You've actually lost the plot good Sir LOL.

I am looking for the plot, hoping I may find it in one of the Clio's I seem to cannot stop buying :S lol

One more sport and you even with me ;)

Won't be long I dare say, I may have another ph2 lined up......

Monaco Blue (It is isn't it?) with white turnini's... thats HOT! Didn't even cross my mind til I saw your photo! :)

Yeah the blue and whit does go well together, though the drop helps it, if it was on standard ride I think the white might make it look higher than it is if that makes sense?

Love Monaco blue pretty rare now.

And it's come up nicely after a clean too :)