ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

12 month free contract

S2000
Does anyone have a contract for their phone where you get 12 months free line rental on a 12-month contract? Just wondering as I was having a look HERE and wondered if I was missing something or if these deals are as good as they appear? I hardly use my phone all that much and was just going to get a pay as you go phone, but with some of these I could basically get a free phone and not too much more for it's use for a year.

Just want to make sure there's nothing obvious I've missed before I go ahead with one of these as it seems like a really good deal.

dk

911 GTS Cab
thats mad, there HAS to be something up as nothing is free in this world

if something looks too good to be true, it normally is!

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
My contract on one is just finishing so I'm about to get a new one. It is 12 months free but it's done on cashback, so you have to put the money out and then send off your bill and a voucher every few months and they either send you a cheque or credit your bank account.

It's all good as long as you remember to send the vouchers off, they have a time limit and if you don't send them in time they won't give you the cashback. So when you get the phone stick reminders in the calendar in it so you don't forget!

Hope that helps :)

S2000
thanks for that bunzee. I read all the terms and conditions and saw it was done by cashback. Is the contract you have which has just finished one with 12 months free? Just want to see if anyone has had one which has all turned out OK. My main worry would be to get a contract with a company that isn't going to go bust as I would imagine I would then be stuck having to pay the full rental myself.

S2000
Has anyone had one of these contracts and had it turn out OK? I've done a search about a few of the sites offering the deals and a few of them seem to have crap reviews in terms of their customer services etc which isn't what I want if I'm going to have to claim money off them.