ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

11th of april mini meet Preston

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Thanks to CJ for sorting this, pitty about the weather tbh :S

I must admit it was something in a different surrounding tonight but tbh I was expecting more than mainly RS clios with a few different things dotted around as it wasn't ment to be a CS meet.

But hey ho I suppose it proves CS members enthusiasm as the weather wasn't that great lol

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Lol I was only expecting a few clios and a lot of other performance stuff, pleasant surprise really.

Dolan, your car looked awesome :D and that was the first grey raider I've seen in person... Looks soo much better than the red one.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol she sat in the car while we were in the pub eating!!! Bet you had a nice drive home Chris!!!

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Haha it was lovely :) she was fine when we got home. I asked her come in but she wouldn't I think she thought it would be like the Chester meet. But never mind better off she don't come next one. I'll have a better time would have leave so early...

Abarth 500 Esseesse
"Lol she sat in the car while we were in the pub eating!!! Bet you had a nice drive home Chris!!!"

This sounds familiar LOL

(Complete with quote fail)

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I was having a look at your car and went to look at the blue interior lights and noticed someone in lol, awkward :p

What was up with her?

Really dont know tbh he was tired I think. I told her come in the pub but she wasnt having it. Never mind :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Gutted I missed this. Can someone please organise one for the first weekend of a month. I'll deffo have money then LOL!

Mate you didn't miss much to be honest had a bit of banter and piss taking in the pub;) I'll start doing ssomething more regular in the next few weeks once I've sorted out another car!

Cals Raider looked soooo nice when we was driving back down the m6.

^As above really, CS saved the day.

Cs totally saved the meet lol that's the 1st time I've seen cals car at night it looked ace on the motorway I think it's nicer than matt black now! Just a shame it's do slow!

Really dont know tbh he was tired I think. I told her come in the pub but she wasnt having it. Never mind :)

Its cos she's a girl lol well maybe next time!

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Cs totally saved the meet lol that's the 1st time I've seen cals car at night it looked ace on the motorway I think it's nicer than matt black now! Just a shame it's do slow!
I was faster than both of them at one point haha.

It did look ace though :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol big fail I'll do that again I was driving and trying to reply lol wait 5mins

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Ash, you're all talk :p

Hurry up and actually do something about this other car <3

P.S Managed to get the Mk1 Golf Cabriolet that I was working on started :D

Lol at you saying hurry up and it's all talk!!!! it's not easy trying to find the car that I am after and when the owner pisses you about it makes it even worse!!! I'll get something very soon just got to go on the hunt or you can find something g for me!!!

Must me a golf thing my mk1 cab never use to start the bag of s**t!!!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Lol at you saying hurry up and it's all talk!!!! it's not easy trying to find the car that I am after and when the owner pisses you about it makes it even worse!!! I'll get something very soon just got to go on the hunt or you can find something g for me!!!

Must me a golf thing my mk1 cab never use to start the bag of s**t!!!

On friday this thing had a seized engine and hadn't ran for a year. After market immobiliser, alarm and no ignition barrell.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I got my camera out, but didn't take any pictures lol:S

To be fair, most of our meets are on a weekend. This was organised my someone else.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Tbh the weather must of put alot of people off. Weird how we had 150+ turn up to the first and not to the second. Next month if the light is about longer and it's all fine weather wise it should be better. As I said, thanks for coming down. We will be arranging some other drive out meets at other points in the month so you could come along then Rhys.

We will be heading to a few shows hopefully too!

2002 Clio 172 Cup
Was good to see a few familiar faces from CS to turn up :cool:

Nice to meet you James, will be at the next one lets just hope it will be a better turnout.

Food weren't too bad either hehe. I think the free Pepsi refills should be stated on the meet info! May persuade people to come.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Nice to meet you too mate, you must be from round corner from me if your in Lea?!

Yea i went to create the event before and mentioned it but FB crashed :(

Ill get another up soon!