ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

11th of april mini meet Preston

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Meet in Preston with some of the northwest performance lot if anyone is game I am going to tale the chance of the meet to make some cool videos and photos on the way up! Maybe a few when we are there! I am thinking covo up starting in chester then meet in lymm then pop up to Preston! So who's game???

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Yep should be coming :)

Also just to add its not the garage northwest performance before people get mixed up :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
It'll be good on this meet as there's all sorts of different cars there :)

Well from looking at Facebook it should be a mix of cars I might not go up in the vee so at least that could be different ;) guess it will depend on the weather and what the last meet was like!

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
That's fine people. As long as we know how many, we can tape an area off for you lot to park together :)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
It all depends on what happens in work etc that day tbh. I finish at 5 and will want to go home, get out of the suit, put oil in the car, put fuel in, drive up there, get stuck in traffic LOL.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Last time I didn't leave the meet till 10.30 and me and the other organiser where the last ones to leave so plenty of time for you lot to get there. The food does a nice cheapish menu too!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Great stuff as good food seems to attract us lot from miles away lol

Im coming from portsmouth! ;)

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Awesome!

Ive been "loaned" some cones and tape so can sort you a decent area for the numbers you say :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
R27 :) sadly, the rep isn't a rep any more... It's just a chavvy 1.4 haha :(

not sure whether to meet yous after work in Chester (when I find out what time I finish lol) or make my own way from wigan

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Bit crazy driving down to chester to drive back past Wigan to go up to Preston do you not think?? Surely best thing to do is meet on the motorway??? So are you going fir a ly r27?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Bit crazy driving down to chester to drive back past Wigan to go up to Preston do you not think?? Surely best thing to do is meet on the motorway??? So are you going fir a ly r27?

I was thinking if I finish work around 4:30 I could go home, have a cuppa and get changed then head up.

If I finish later, I may wait around, take a change of clothes and meet you on the motorway :)

Yeah LY... The only colour I'd want an RS in :p

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I was thinking if I finish work around 4:30 I could go home, have a cuppa and get changed then head up.

If I finish later, I may wait around, take a change of clothes and meet you on the motorway :)

Yeah LY... The only colour I'd want an RS in :p

Well when you know what your doing let us know there might be one or two more from Wigan anyway.
ly or nimbus are the best colour for a r26!!