ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

106 rallye

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
They are ace mate, i had the xsi my mate had a rallye, they are quick. I would have a rallye anyday

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Well you could make one to that spec if you did the work your self for around 2k inc the car.

I don't see that one worth that much tbh.

Octy VRS
Had an XSi and Rallye and loved them. A Rallye with all that done to it would be pretty damn fun. Just lose the flaps and lights!

steve-austin-interview-20050511013715949-000.gif

Stone cold says Hell yeah!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Take of the gay lights and wheels, these are sexy little cars though.

FF Monaco 172
I had a S1 Rallye couple years ago, i hated mine, was more off than on the road. That one however looks like it's had a good bit of work done to it. They are fun little cars, could chuck mine anywhere.

I agree with the above, if you buy it, put it back to standard, they don't look proper rallyes without the steelies on ;)

Seat Leon Cupra 290
not too bad a price, could knock him down a bit, my bros S1 rallye was £1900 last year and had 35k mileage,

MK1 monster
my friend had a rallye it was a great 2 drive and fun 2! the handling was excellent but it was so unreliable

FF Monaco 172
lol not if you have ever been on the rallye register website, series 1s are notrious for being trouble

clio mk1
kool car, why didnt thay do a clio rally?, ps danclio 1.4 how much do u want a xsi i know somone with one that mite be for sale

Seat Leon Cupra 290
my old rallye wasnt really that reliable, had blown head gasket, new clutch, throttle cable, clutch cable and full exhuast, sorta wear and tear, but even so.

it is french though

182 cup packs
If it's any help i had an S1 rallye, and after an xsi with saxo vts engine. Loved them both. S1 has a special inlet which sounds great on cam not as fast as it feels though, low torque. Xsi with 16v was quick.. The red S1's fade badly. Watch out for headgasket, droplinks, driveshafts, alternator. Check it has the original rear beam if you're looking for a tripod