ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

10 hours and crashed my racing blue 182

K20 EG Hatch
they said i could buy it back for 3k.
i reckon if you done all the work yourself you could fix it for 2k max!

i doubt u will make 3k from breaking it and selling the parts on ebay. u might just break even. but let us no what breakers is getting it if u dont buy it back someone can have the engine, interior etc.

Racing Blue 182
id buy it back, then fix it and reinsure it on your current policy. they cant charge you any more to add it back on cover

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
^^ yeah i would say make it into a track car, and buy something cheapish to run normal.

K20 EG Hatch
i cant be arsed with any of the above, im gonna spend the pay out on a perfectly good straight un, although this one is only cosmetic damage!

K20 EG Hatch
now they have pulled the bumper out properly so its not rubbing the wheel it drives fine! In fact I would happily drive it home as normal as it is.

its round the back of shorade, open with the key in the glovebox, i s**t you not!

Ad

MK2 FRS
D4ve F said:
i doubt u will make 3k from breaking it and selling the parts on ebay. u might just break even. but let us no what breakers is getting it if u dont buy it back someone can have the engine, interior etc.

that wont get broken... someone will repair it for sure. obviously it will HPI listed.

M5,Range Rover Sport & R1
adtmits said:
that wont get broken... someone will repair it for sure. obviously it will HPI listed.

Or we could go and pick it up adam..and it will never reach the HPI list ;)

anyone looking for carparts LOL!!!

Lionel Richie
so its written off??

all its needs is a bonnet, bumper, wing, grill, head light, slam pannel, and possible rear 1/4

£2-2.5K i would guess (depends if that rear 1/4 needs to come off

FredYozzasport said:
so its written off??

all its needs is a bonnet, bumper, wing, grill, head light, slam pannel, and possible rear 1/4

£2-2.5K i would guess (depends if that rear 1/4 needs to come off

New Trackcar Fred???? ;)

FredYozzasport said:
2 reasons why i wouldn't buy one

aircon
crappy traction control

plus cups are quicker ;)

I know, I had one a few cars back before i got the 182...

wish i still had my cup...:dapprove:

James's cup in the for sale section is lush tho :cool: :cool: :cool:

Petrol Blue 182
Just looking back at first pics...is that a tear on the floor??
The poor 182 is just as gutted :(

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
I have bought this car today. Anyone know any recent history on it? I have had a search on here and can only see this old thread from 2006. It has a cs sticker so someone on here must have owned it since.