ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1 and 1 internet users

RIP Dan
Anyone use 1 and 1 to host?

If so I have a question.

I have a domain hosted by them, they have something called website builder which is a template based online builder.

Thrown up a temp holding page using this, which is OK but not that great tbh. A mate who is a designer said he will have a quick look for me.

How (if I can) do I get rid of their template and upload my own content?? anyone know?

I can't see an easy option to do it and their Tech support can take days.

Rav4
Bully,

Their tech support are ok if you phone them up, I sometimes find it hard to understand them though.

Do you have hosting as well?

I use 1and1 for domains, but use the hosting somewhere else, as I found their hosting somewhat shocking (about 2 years ago)

What options do you have on their control panel (which is shocking)

?

RIP Dan
I think I have figured it....

There is a webspace option and it is like a file manager with HTML file and logs files etc. It has an upload option too so I reckon that is where we can upload a page or some Frontpage stuff etc.

Yeah their hosting is good, but the web builder thing is pretty outdated now.

Cayman S Edition 1
You can log in via FTP and upload your own stuff. I did the same thing as couldn't fine a template of theirs I liked