ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.6 dynamique

Grier

ClioSport Club Member
  A clio...
thinking of picking an 05 1.6 dynamique up today and i was just wondering what additions did they make to this car from the equivalent 1.2 and 1.4 engine versions.

Edition 30
Is an 05 a MK2 PH2?

About 110bhp. Nothing more to be honest. The dynamique is top spec I think.

Auto Wipers, Auto Headlights, Auto Mirrors, 15" Alloys.

Grier

ClioSport Club Member
  A clio...
cheers guys insurance will molest me for 2 months but should come down after some ncb

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I'd be looking for a Fiesta Zetec-S if you're looking at something with a 1.6.

Edition 30
Hasn't the Zetec-S only got 100bhp or have I dreamt this up?

Mines the dynamique, 53 plate, no rear discs.

Edition 30
Just thinking about all the drag races I've had against them and seen them dissappear in my rear view.

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Mk2 ph3 1.6s had rear discs, 2004 onwards iirc. My old car had rear discs. Nothing else different really.

Grier

ClioSport Club Member
  A clio...
well good its a 2005 and i used to have a mk2 ph1 1.2 was a good laugh but need something for motorway driving and b roads with a bit more pull

Edition 30
They are good enough as an iterim car mate. You'll soon want to jump up to a 2 litre.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
ph3 cars got rear discs, so that will be an 04 plate onwords and a few late 53 plates. if its got the ph3 interior and front end it will have rear discs, not that they are much of an advantage as they just cost you in snapped handbrake cables and groaning rear bearings that the cars with drums dont seem to be so bad for.

initiale was the highest spec model, dynamique was the most popular one to go for as it was part of the sport range and had all the nice toys, extreme 4 models were similar specc'ed to the dynamique but a bit less toys.

loads out there have the digital climate control with electric sunroof it was a £500 option so look out for that, if you look about then a few got the xenon headlights option and you also find them with uprated cabasse stereo and 6 disc changer.

mpg is pretty pants on them, my ex mrs had one and it wouldnt do anymore than 35mpg with her driving it like a granny, she used to average 60mpg+ in my dci100