ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.5 dci daily

2004 RB182 Cup
I refuse to buy a Clio with a sunroof lol.

Mines showing 71.4mpg after 600 miles of commuting. Brilliant little cars.
Mines taking slightly longer to start start first thing in the morning, but hardly noticeable - full tank of shell Vpower diesel and redex next to give the injectors etc a bit of a clean out
That's amazing MPG, I'm hoping if I can source a dci 80 intercooler and get an economy remap I'll get around that. Most of the roads over here are twisty and lots of hills. I've no doubt if I had some motorway driving I could see 70mpg though. Honestly love this car. Very lively at the back end compared to my 172. Had a big moment round a roundabout earlier in the week. All makes for good fun though!

2004 RB182 Cup
So the rear shocks are fucked then ?
Quite possible. However it's just had a full years MOT. And unfortunately for us northern Ireland folk we have proper mot tests. It can't be bluffed through like it can in the mainland ?
Its just extremely soft and alot of body roll compared to my 172 cup I probably expected to much of it around the roundabout.