ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 to 182 Q’s

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182

Hi guys ,Im planning on going from a dynamique 1.2 to a 182 sport,Ive had the dynamique for a year now and need somthing different the problem is that im still paying finance and still ow i would say qround 5,000 to 5,500 ,Im planning on going to the same dealer where i got my dynamique from (sutton park) and exchange.
Would they just do a trade in and say start a fresh as the cars worth more than 5,000.
Also i currently paying over 4 years on the finance would you say i could get a new/used 182 for under #250 a month as i dont really wanting to be paying more than that.

And what would i likely be paying for a new 182 cup now with it being out a while,Thanks

artic blue 182

i chopped in my 1.4 dynamique 53 plate 3 weeks back for a 182

book price on my dynamique was 4800 i owed 5700 on finance...got him up to 5300 in the end and added the outstanding on to the 04 plate 182

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 01 July 2005
i got my 182 in june last year with a £2k deposit, paying £210 a month

Is that over 4 years?

As im looking at 1 which is #11.500 and dont really wanting to be paying more than 4 years and less than #250 a month if possible

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

I chopped in my 1.2 dynamique this time last year for a 172. I went back to my dealer where i got the car from then they found out i had £4888 left to pay on the finance so i gave the car back, renault then said they would sort out arrangements for it to be paid off as my car was valued at under £5000 then i handed over a £500 deposit for my new car&its costs me £260 a month where my 1.2 was £196.
Insurance is roughly around another £100 a year!

Da

Less

im thinking about this also, as I know the 182s will probably de-value when the new Clio is launched this Autumn. Only problem is mine is financed thru a company not Renault which complicates things slightly! :oops:

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182

Quote: Originally posted by jph172 on 03 July 2005
I chopped in my 1.2 dynamique this time last year for a 172. I went back to my dealer where i got the car from then they found out i had £4888 left to pay on the finance so i gave the car back, renault then said they would sort out arrangements for it to be paid off as my car was valued at under £5000 then i handed over a £500 deposit for my new car&its costs me £260 a month where my 1.2 was £196.
Insurance is roughly around another £100 a year!

so your saying it costs u #260 a month for car and insurance or just car?

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182

Would you say its a massive step up form a 1.2 to a 182.As ive been told that its too much for somone whos only been driving for 1.5 years and as put me off getting one,Im gonna go and have a look at one tommorow but unsure on what to do ?

would you say its too much or not ,would you say there is too much power for someone with little experiance with only 1.5 years driving?

Thanks

A car only goes as fast as you want it to, it doesnt matter how long you have been driving IMO as long as you get used to it.

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182

ok cheers just wasent sure whether i should be making the step up or not,But im really wanting the 182 ive seen.