ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 owners :)

E60 diesel powah
L1030187.jpg

ph1.jpg

mine1.jpg

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I cant believe thats a 1.2, always assumed it was an RS. Even though i've looked at it so many times over the years.

Nice work

Stagecoach Ticket
pretty much most the best ones in tht one beef good shout there are alot of 1.2s on here that are as nice as sports if not nicer. good luck with yours

Fella there are so many threads on this, worth a quick search and there will be loads of pics.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
its been done,

read the link posted near the top,

ill post some pics of mine after it comes out the bodyshop

Low 'n' Slow
only one i have since the new wheels and slammage. should hopefully get some moreup by the weekend:)
SNC00243.jpg

More poke than viagr
^^^ are they willy wheels?

they look good on it, needs lowering a tad though i think

200 FF Storm Grey
Love them megane alloys but then the second I see how high they make the car sit my love for them goes as quickly as it came lol

Dynamique Flamer
My 1.2 at FCS not finished yet but its not going to be turned into a rep its staying standard ish!

Frenchcarshow017.jpg

Clio 2001 1.2 8v
new to site, not sure if pic is gonna post, if it does this my 1.2, if not help? lol

Image069.jpg

Last edited:
  Flame Red Delight
^^^ are they willy wheels?

they look good on it, needs lowering a tad though i think

Yea they are willy wheels mate, and the back needs lowering but cant be bother buying coilovers purely for the back. Thanks for the comment but :D