ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 mrk 2 Phase 2

Clio 172
*** HUGE UPDATE ***

Well thought i better get spill the beans on whats been going on as its well overdue :)

Firstly heres some pics of the badges on the car that i sprayed black :p (egnore the scratches lol)

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

Then last week i picked up my standard clio alloys and rokkor coilovers which i must say took me days to get set up propally lol :p the alloys are sprayed in a graphite grey and i resprayed the centre diamonds yellow :approve: Heres how it looks today, could do with a clean :)

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

I also added a little commical sticker to the bumber :p (which is kind of hiding a small scratch lmao)

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

Sorry about poor picture quality lol not very good with a camera :dapprove:

Things to do :)

Rs grill
Colour coding
Silvervisions

Possible future plans

172 spoiler and skirts
Maybe front and back bumpers to.

Any comments welcome :)

2002 Clio 1.2 Extreme
looks good, wouldnt it better to do the diamonds in graphite grey or yellow to compliment the wheels?

just worth a thought

cars looking good mate well done

Get it colour coded, lose the lights, and spray the diamonds on the wheels the same blue as your car. A dynamique spoiler wouldn't go a miss either pal.

Done.

Clio 172
looks good, wouldnt it better to do the diamonds in graphite grey or yellow to compliment the wheels?

just worth a thought

cars looking good mate well done

thanks :) and the badges will be going yellow forgot to mention that :cool: will be ether this weekend or next weekend :)

K

KieranKDog

Just wondering how did you take out your renault diamonds and how did you get the clio badge on and off did it not leave pin holes?

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Just wondering how did you take out your renault diamonds and how did you get the clio badge on and off did it not leave pin holes?

not sure about the clio badge, but the diamonds just pull off, be careful not to pull to hard though as they are held on with 3 clips so you don't wait to break them.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
car looks good, im looking at coilovers now and i'm halfway though spraying my standard alloys lol. how do the side trims come of for colour coding, anybody no?

You can either buy standard ones from the non-sport which are just black plastic. Or you can buy pre primed smooth mouldings which are obv better for spraying.

Clio 172
*****Small Update******

Well its been a while due to lack of funds but i have managed to get some new aero wipers and a tws tow strap :)

Still waiting on spacers so i can drop the front down lower.

RS Grill is comeing within the next couple of weeks and im taking the wee clio in to get quoted up for colour coding and maybe a change in colour of wheel:)

Im also hammeriting the back drums black this weekend and a good clean if the weather stays nice :p

Will get pics up of all of this as soon as its completed but for now heres a few pics i took at the weekend.

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg