ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 MK2 Clio Project (NEED HELP FOR IDEAS)

197 F1 R27 Black
Here is my Clio all standard..

c763bfcaa1909ec8f24f43bb24810451_zpse2c38d53.jpg

Last edited:
  197 F1 R27 Black
Third thing was an improved sound system. New tweeters, door speakers a sub and an infinity amp

23D1AB90-61D5-42EF-B3CA-7DB1F224B1A7_zpsaoudiddn.jpg

197 F1 R27 Black
Then got some OZ superturismo's in need of a refurb for free.

47EAB23E-5CAD-4819-94F1-292E72BD9AC2_zpsj51v3pwb.jpg

So i thought id refurb them myself.

B2AFB140-18E1-45FD-B3FB-5B691B691E22_zps1x4qok1r.jpg

Turned out great!

D85D806A-C638-4510-B503-D01E136EBD6E_zpsb8cugxl4.jpg

Heres them on the car!

0C996DDD-26D7-49BE-837C-136E74632570_zpseu8rwlvp.jpg

197 F1 R27 Black
Now I'm stuck for ideas. Would love a full front sport kit along with side skirts but insurance won't allow it. I understand no one ever tells them and all this so i may consider it in the future. Lowering is the same, they won't allow it. Ive got sport interior ready to go in, well four out of five seats. The rears are in and i currently only have the drivers seat. Any improvements will be greatly appreciated! Cheers

197 F1 R27 Black
Lower it & find some decent wheels & spacers and your on for a winner!

If you wanted to take it further you could get xenons, sport interior, exhaust, add a colour scheme (coloured dash strips, diamonds etc).

Take a look in here for any ideas:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?331979-Non-Sports-In-Here&highlight=non+sports+in+here

Cheers mate, insurance won't allow the exhaust and lows which is very annoying. Sport interior is half in and I've got new dash strips on order. Plus if you have a look at the more recent pictures i uploaded i have a decent set of alloys on there now too!

Cheers mate, insurance won't allow the exhaust and lows which is very annoying. Sport interior is half in and I've got new dash strips on order. Plus if you have a look at the more recent pictures i uploaded i have a decent set of alloys on there now too!

Yeah just seen :)

Looks ace now, love the alloys. shame about insurance though!

197 F1 R27 Black
Alloys look good! Out of interest what insurance company are you with?

Im with Direct Line, £1500 wasn't bad considering I'm also 17. Gave them a ring and they allowed the alloys and a sound system free of charge.

Derv 65, MPG > BHP
Looking nice mate! Know the feels with expensive insurance: At 22 with nine points, mine isn't too forgiving either.
Seriously though, declare everything. All it takes is an arsey copper with a keen eye (and there are plenty about), and you're in the s**t. I can recommend this being the unlucky son'b**ch who always gets caught, and neither of us can afford any insurance related mishaps, right? Ha. I've got mine lowered slightly on cheap crappy springs, and I got pulled for being "hesitant" over a speed bump. Thankfully, he only thought I was driving pissed. I wasn't, and I was let on my way. Long story short, it's that easy to get caught out.