ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 Mk 2 Phase 3 Campus 'Sport' - Typical First Car

Just renewed my membership, had been toying with the idea for weeks of selling up. Since slapped myself and decided to keep it for at least another year!

Nothing's changed, so here's a quick shot of her all clean.

2014-09-28155258_zpsbe33a262.jpg

Clio Campus Sport 08
Hi there, I've looked through all your mods for your campus and they are pretty sick and I'll be using some of your mods thanks, I've just got a silver campus sport 08 and I just bought the Renault sport sill protectors I was just wondering how you attached these to your car?

cheers
Dan

Hi there, I've looked through all your mods for your campus and they are pretty sick and I'll be using some of your mods thanks, I've just got a silver campus sport 08 and I just bought the Renault sport sill protectors I was just wondering how you attached these to your car?

cheers
Dan

Double sided sticky tape will be fine mate

'20 Zoe, '09 V70
This has given me some ideas for my 1.2 16V, although mine's not black.

Smart though, really like it. I'm going to go against the grain though and be honest... I really don't like those rims!

Clio dCi 65hp remap
very good mod's :)
beautyfull ass ;)
some big mods for put 172 rear bumper? i have one but i don't know if it's hard to replace....

Clio dCi 65hp remap
yeahh, great news !
Thanks for your quickly answer
(sorry for my bad english)
My 2 phase 3 hear this and she's say, pimp my as* please memel :)

Campus 16V
A set of these which I paid £85 for :wink: with no rear adjusters
Haha, funny because I was going to get those. Made a £220 best offer on eBay and got accepted today, you have really tempted me :p
Have your arches been rolled? Did you do them yourself?

Haha, funny because I was going to get those. Made a £220 best offer on eBay and got accepted today, you have really tempted me :tongueout:
Have your arches been rolled? Did you do them yourself?

They accepted £220?! b******s. When I was looking at them they declined £240! The only rolling I've done was a minor lip on the rears, a hair dryer and rubber mallet sorted that. I'm talking about half an inch of metal just bending over, purely because my rear tyres are too wide

Campus 16V
It's 230 my bad! Maybe because its the last one? I cant pay for it until tomorrow though. You should get some sport rep skirts I think that would really finish it off mate.

Couple of things to report. Accidentally attacked a curb when a traffic cop surprised me up the rear, never shouted at myself in anger so much before in my life haha.
2015-01-09153653_zps8a7a6f5d.jpg

Also finally bought a boss for my OMP, 20 months after buying the wheel...
2015-01-09105930_zps1daa1fdf.jpg

And finally some dirty shots to anger the perfectionists ;)

2015-01-11113032_zps68816266.jpg

2015-01-11113018_zpsab4a0d7c.jpg

2015-01-11113007_zps43b3e022.jpg

Also went through a ford Saturday night (not intentionally) and now I've lost about 15 MPG since, along with a fucked front plate, a slipping clutch, and various other niggly things. Mmmm.

Listerine & Poledo
Dont pain yourself about wheels fella.
A bit of kerb rash is just proof that it's not some showtart car :)