ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1*2 insurance

ep2
hey all just been checking for car insurance for a 172 cup and 182 cup and omg why is the insurance on the 182 cup 200 pounds cheaper?:S checked on "4 young drivers.com" . I thought the 182 was faster!!!!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
172 has no abs which in the insurance eyes means its more likely to be suffed. (bollox) 172 cup is quicker ;) (and better)

Da

Less
It's more of an insurance risk as already said, it has nothing to do with speed.

ph quick
Loads of cups have been written off partly due to no abs and owners thinking they are schumacher, puts insurance up... 172 cup is the quickest standard 1*2 init bru

on the subject of Cups being written off at this time of year, i was using the 247spares online search just before x-mas and it said they had access to 20 172 Cups being broken; i checked again just after x-mas and the number had jumped to 42!:D