ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1*2 Driveshafts

Does anyone know the best place to acquire a driver side driveshaft ?

The splines on my one were stripped when the diff went in my gearbox a while back.

As the stealers are asking for over £200 :(

IMG_8121_zpsd9a20467.jpg

Megane r26
I always thought they were dealer only, I brought a non gen one an had no end of problems with the inner gaiter ripping. Pretty sure its was catching on the back of the block. Why not try renparts for a second hand one? I brought one of them an was in good working order an delivered quickly with 3 months warrentee.

I always thought they were dealer only, I brought a non gen one an had no end of problems with the inner gaiter ripping. Pretty sure its was catching on the back of the block. Why not try renparts for a second hand one? I brought one of them an was in good working order an delivered quickly with 3 months warrentee.

I have heard that the no oe ones can cause issues catching beside the sump :(
I will look up Renparts, but some of there stuff is a rip off for second hand parts, this is why i am posting up on here asking.

Megane r26
I will look up Renparts, but some of there stuff is a rip off for second hand parts, this is why i am posting up on here asking.

Yeah maybe keep an eye out in the parts section then for people breaking cars matey.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
get a genuine service exchange unit, they're £146

I can get you one and send it if you struggle

www.renparts.co.uk

Hardly fair to say some of our stuff is a rip off? All the parts come with 3 months no quibble warranty, We have 7 members of staff to pay, a 13500sq ft warehouse, business rates, and our environmental fees we have to pay each year. Some of the price of our parts is up to 80% off dealer prices. So yes we aren't as cheap as someone just breaking their own car on the drive but I would hardly say it is fair to call us a rip off. We ship 70 orders a day so must be charging the right prices otherwise we wouldn't be in business.

Kat @ Renparts (who has the correct driveshaft in stock if you are interested)