ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 BILLABONG!!

Also make sure you have a cd so you can have the tunes on for cruising around! i couldnt decide what to take when i picked my clio up so ended up with around 12 cds in my jacket!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

LOL..

at least let the guy sit in his new car before you put ideas into his head about rejecting it.. renault isnt that bad.. ;)

I remember getting my dynamique in 30 November 2001 I had not even past my test it looked quite good with L plates on the front and back!!!!!;)

I had my first dynamique in August 2001 then wrote it off and bought another in October 2001

well excited both times!

Never took any cd;S THOUGH BOTH TIMES TOOK IT STRAIGHT DOWN AND HAD A HEAD UNIT FITTTED damn caps lock!

Thank you rob, I pass my test in the 21 June last year so I think I am doing pretty well so far.

Its going in for a service next week!!!

I still have to rack up another 6 thousand miles to get to the first service

Make sure you get any niggling faults sorted before it goes in or theyll charge you!

Quote: Originally posted by *W17_KEL* on 01 April 2003

I have already spoken to them about the faults. Having problems with the stereo will not turn off with the key!
I want mine replaced, always skips

I have had this problem before and they replaced the cd player, and know it is doing it again. It may be time to look for a new head unit!!!!

Ad

MK2 FRS

Model was only released 1st June 2001. Cant be many people who had one before you Fred!!!

Rich_M is urs only a 1.2 if so how come u have the chrome parts on the side strip and if they say 1.2 where u get them cos i think it looks cool as fook

Buy the way i pick my billabong up on the 10th of this month cant wait im well gettin excited

And on the cd scenerio ive just done 50cds this weekend well u never no wat mood u gonna be in wen u pick the car up do u

Good luck with your billabong mate! I was told they dont do them anymore! Ive just traded my 7mth old one in as I found the seats really uncomfortable for long journeys (Im doing 100 miles a day!) So ive got a new megane instead, a bit more class!

Um... Do I remember a captain clio that banned? Could be my bad memory playing up again...

Enjoy ur motor m8!