ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

02 and their useless customer services

6/468 17poo
just belled them, they said n95 is £189.99, or free on a £50 contract, was given the option of having free k800 with 400mins/750 texts but thats with a yr old phone, think ill ring orange!

Twingo 133
o2 are terrible, i had been a contract customer for 3 years, and wanted to renew.
So i went through the usual every department etc. So 3 departments later i got what i wanted, £10 off line rental and some old random phone.
So i was happy with that, as far as i was concerned i had entered another 12month verbal contract.
I ring up a week later asking where my phone was, and they said i was getting another phone and only £5 off.
Which wasn't what i had agreed to.
So i had to go back through the various departments, and in the end becase of there employees mistake i had to suffer so ended up cancelling and wouldnt bother with there online contracts again. And the verbal contract means nout if you make them stick to there side of it.
Minimal customer care imo.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Got my Orange SPV today.

So far so good I guess. Built in GPS works through the Clio windscreen so bonus really as I don't have to smash my windscreen !!!