ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

‘KURO’ means black in Japanese

We are looking to upgrade to the true black/1080 plasma from Pioneer (PDP-5000EX) and I was just after some comments on the technology, has anyone had the chance to see one of these? I think it's worth waiting a little while to see what happens with it, reviews are pretty scarce.

Personally I think it will be awesome and cannot wait to get to see one. The only down side I can see on these is that they are not giving you the option of the control box so all the connections have to come from the screen itself, which is a bit s**t I think. Although they have given the USB stick option for displaying photos which is nice :)

For those of you who don't follow this area of geekness or are simply interested in it, look at the links below.

Leading Edge Concepts specification, without a review :(

Lol, I was hoping for a decent technology based conversation, how silly of me ;)

Daddy will be buying that one lol

I will be buying the 50" Pioneer we have now off of him for maybe my room, or just till I move out.

I am a student yes, but I work hard and earn well, plus I was pretty minted before uni anyways, I spent all my money on women, booze and gadgets. Not kidding either lol. So, wanna rent me?