ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£80 to Color Code Side Strips?

Chocolate Bar™
i did my own sidestrips, really wasnt easy though, as i said to kully you ideally need highbuild primer to get it smooth, or you'll be sanding them for days like i was to get the smooth. Dont know if you can see on these pics but i smoothed the badges into the strip.

0245.jpg

0229.jpg

al

ST on the way...
Think i'm going to do my own, plenty of primer, sanding, colour, sanding, laquer, sanding and polishing..........should be easy lol.

Chocolate Bar™
Think i'm going to do my own, plenty of primer, sanding, colour, sanding, laquer, sanding and polishing..........should be easy lol.

easy lol! i'm speaking from experience when i say the plastic they use is bloody hard stuff, not as easy as you think to get the bumps out.

Foxy - use as many coats as you think, basically keep applying, leaving to dry then sanding and keep doing it till you feel its smooth.

al

ST on the way...
Lol, I painted quite a bit on my old R5 and that was a right git to do, new stuff should be easy in comparison, I just need more patience to let things dry etc...