ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£51.78 to fill the *ucker up!

Meg on pistonheads £6995
52 litres D @ 99.9

even @ 60mpg, that's over a grand a year on diesel ......... :-(

"Double Yoiks" as Shaggy would say

Chocolate Bar™
i've just filled mine to the brim and it cost me 44 f**king quid :banghead: i'm so skint :(

Lux'd Glacier White R26
£43 and it only lasts me about 6 days... i don't want to do the maths! I know i would cry..!!

Tyson.

Golf R32 & 172 CUP
LOL try 21.8MPG! i quit worrying about it now! you need it and 90% of us would still but it tif it went up by another 20p tomorrow! we all need to get about at the end of the day! and dont the goverment know it!

£43 from emply ( light on ) in my 172 thats at 79.9 for sainsburys super.

was under £38 when i bought the car in feb lol.

MK2 172
Where the heck can you get Siansbury's SUL for 79.9. Its 99.9 at my local Sainsburys for SUL for 98.9 for normal unleaded.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
put £45 of Optimax in yesterday and it still wasnt full (well the guage was right off the scale but it didnt click off)

usually lasts me 5 days but im driving super granny like this week as ive got £0 left untill payday in 9 days lol

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Fuel prices are indeed getting ridiculous! I remember when I first got my baby 3 years ago, £10 would take her to 1/2 a tank, now £20 won't even do that! I do agree that no matter how much the prices rise, we will ALL pay it as we need it! Does anyone remember when most of the garages closed, when the tanker drivers refused to deliver fuel because of rising costs? The garages that did actually manage to get fuel were only allowing £10 per customer, and only stayed open for about 3 hours. Other garages were only letting people who had emergency cards (nurses, doctors etc) to fill up. Remember that??

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport
I remember when it used to cost a tenner to fill up my old Mini and I'm not that old (30).

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
last year i ran an alfa 3.0gtv for 19,000miles, average of 19-20mpg always run on optimax now thats heartbreaking!

Meg on pistonheads £6995
I drove past garage after garage of queues during the last strike and eventually wimped out after 105 miles on

Orange light - 798 miles!

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Yep, Hubby and I did the same thing. I didn't want to drive too far though as I needed the fuel for work. I actually managed to get some really early one morning which kept me going until the strike was over. Thank God I only had my 1.4 clio at the time though, as my 1.6 would have killed the fuel I put in it in no time at all! lol

BMW 330D
i tend to run mine to completely empty(well almost) then fill it up right to the brim. think the last tank cost £45. :dapprove:

Clio 1.216v Dynamique said:
Whats BHP as that got?
0.60 etc

184 bhp standard - now approx 220 bhp.

I not sure of 0-60 but its tooooo quick for a bus lol, always manage to upset a few people:approve:

Ask TomS what he thought of it - took him out for a spin in it the other weekend - think he was a little shocked to say the least!

C

Cupster

When I bought my first cup back in 2002 I could fill it up for £26!! lol f**king joke

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
u m1ngebag ;). even my 172 isnt as harsh as my 328 was. a £10 would get me 40 miles (50 absolute tops) in that. dont wanna know how much i spent on petrol on that. i did 17000 in a year and half in it

RobTQ said:
Where the heck can you get Siansbury's SUL for 79.9. Its 99.9 at my local Sainsburys for SUL for 98.9 for normal unleaded.

emersons green, bristol.

ballbag04 said:
u m1ngebag ;). even my 172 isnt as harsh as my 328 was. a £10 would get me 40 miles (50 absolute tops) in that. dont wanna know how much i spent on petrol on that. i did 17000 in a year and half in it

A tenner gives me about 70miles. Not bad I suppose