ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£5.04 Bluetooth OBDII OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner

Clio
Didn't get laid on your dirty weekend away??

Bluetooth OBDII OBD2 R2D2 C3PO is probably your issue.

Try this...
BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_SX385_SY500_CR,0,0,385,500_SH20_OU02_.jpg

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
If you iphone is jailbroken, they'll work with the correct software. However I'm having diffuculty with ios7.

They come with software for Windows OS so unless you want real time info then it doesn't make much difference.

Clio 182/207cc GT
If you iphone is jailbroken, they'll work with the correct software. However I'm having diffuculty with ios7.

They come with software for Windows OS so unless you want real time info then it doesn't make much difference.

Any idea what software is needed? I have a jailbroken iPhone5 on iOS6 still so might work.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Any idea what software is needed? I have a jailbroken iPhone5 on iOS6 still so might work.

RoqyBT4 and RoqyOBD drivers I think. Then Dashcommand as the software. Google about as the latter versions of ios6 isn't supported at all.

I have one of these - I use the Torque app and work fine. Be wary of the disc they come with.. Apparently it's riddled with viruses.