ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cordless pressure washer

Hollidog

ClioSport Club Member
Hey guys, does anyone have any experience with cordless/portable pressure washers? I've been looking at this one, from videos online it seems to be decent enough. I'm in a 3rd floor London flat and the off street parking is not outside my house, so getting water and power is not really possible. Any thoughts would be appreciated

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
I’ve been so tempted to buy one of these myself - I already have the drill too, so I have two extra batteries I could use on this too

Hollidog

ClioSport Club Member
Washed with this yesterday. Seemed to do alright. Not enough pressure to shift brake dust without further agitation, but the snow foamed up nicely and wanted to stick. Needed 20l of water to do the car and a spare set of wheels. Battery lasted the whole time. Made rinsing a lot easier than ringing out a clean cloth over the car. Overall, would recommend if you fit the rather niche demographic who need such a thing.