ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£400 per year extra warrenty cover?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
what do u think? worth it? iv a year left of the original manufactures warrenty remaining. what should i do?

cock mobile.
Personally wouldn't bother.

Stick the £400 in savings instead in case anything goes wrong, doubtful you'll need £400 worth of work unless the car's had a hard life.

Jag Mondeo -Type
A fair chuck of cash that. Having said that my brother was looking at RX-8 s and from a Mazda dealership they wanted a grand for a 1 yr warranty!!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If its a genuine Renault Harmony extended manufacturers warranty, then its definately worth it.

We charge £500+ for one of those!

If however its a copy warranty (autoprotect/RAC warranty etc) then its too dear. Ours retail at £349.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
I have AA breakdown and repair cover, its 65 on top of any breakdown cover they do and you get up to 500 worth of cover upto 5 times a year. all you pay is 25 excess each time. It covered a lot more than the warrenty I was offered when I got mine. The main terms are your car must be serviced correctly and under 100k and 10 years old.

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
yep gearbox at 24,000 miles, bet that was a few £ ..all under warranty