ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£3 Tesco Flat Wiper Blades (Merged)

Mini Clubman
Hey,

Tesco's flat wiper blades. are these any good and will they go straight onto the 182 without any alterations?

if so does any1 know what size to get?

cheers

tom

Artic Blime 182
Re: Tesco Flat Wiper Blades

21" an you will have to do a small alteration. I have 20" on mine an they are just fine.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup

Got 20" on my 172, No alterations needed, easy fit and they seem to do the job well so far.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup

Yep, All on correctly as per instructions that came with them (Cant see how you could fit them the wrong way?), Have been on the car for about 6 months now.

IMG_4628.jpg

Maybe the 182 as a different wiper set up.

Mini Clubman

are they similar to the boosh areo wipers? so i should go for the 20" ones?

Mini Clubman

Yep, All on correctly as per instructions that came with them (Cant see how you could fit them the wrong way?), Have been on the car for about 6 months now.

IMG_4628.jpg

nice lookin! do you have one on the rear too?

Artic Blime 182

Nope same as yours but i had to adjust them when i got mine as the blade was the wrong way when fitted big bit at the bottom. They may have changed them since i got them or you were lucky an didnt have to faf around. Wasnt hard to do..

182kev

I have a pair of bosch 21 aero's on mine but direct fit

Mini Clubman

Nope same as yours but i had to adjust them when i got mine as the blade was the wrong way when fitted big bit at the bottom. They may have changed them since i got them or you were lucky an didnt have to faf around. Wasnt hard to do..

are they better than standard wipers? just dont want to shell out big money on bosch wipers.

Artic Blime 182

are they better than standard wipers? just dont want to shell out big money on bosch wipers.

I would say probably yes, better when on motorways any way. As they are being pushed down. An i think they look better.

Artic Blime 182

Before the blades:

SDC10091.jpg

Improvement i think:

SDC10092.jpg

How they should be:
SDC10223.jpg

I had to switch this block round 180 degrees to get the blades to be the right way round:
SDC10224.jpg

So they look like this:
SDC10225.jpg

So they look like this in the end:
SDC10227.jpg

Hope this helps..... :approve:

Artic Blime 182

Get 21" if you can i dont like the lil space it leaves in the middle when it rains. leaves a lil dirty gap, but thats just me being picky i suppose 20" do the job though.

Mini Clubman

i think i will be taking a trip to a tesco extra or what ever they are called after lunch!! haha. cheers m8

182kev

Not an aero blade available for the rear,Bosch blade is H301 (3397004629) 300mm long,hope its of some help

200 Gordini

They do, i was looking at them the other day.

I just thought they'd look a bit out of place

Mini Clubman

oh right. i think 21" is the propper size. dint have them in when i last looked. will have another look and i meaure up what will go on.

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI

So the 20inch ones leave any bits unwiped? Because is it not normally 21 inch on clios?

Mk2 1.2 Campus

Can get them off ebay for cheap as well, paid £11 inc delivery for a pair, came for a left hand drive as well so they fit straight on. How much are they from Tesco?

Mini Clubman

Can get them off ebay for cheap as well, paid £11 inc delivery for a pair, came for a left hand drive as well so they fit straight on. How much are they from Tesco?

think they are £7 from tesco.

dint have time today. a job tomorrow morning