ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£275 for A FOOKing MIDPIPE!

172 Silver Cup
Just been to my local exhaust and tyre centre, they say the only midpipe is main dealer and £275!!!!

Can you be serious???

Aftermarket full exhaust for me then or custom!!!

Lots of Alfas
£275 is right for the renault centre box/section. If you go for that make sure its the right one as many dont realise the ph1 centre section is longer

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
id go kwik fit tbh honest its about 150 fitted id also get a back box why your at it because it sounds like an stealth exhaust mine does any way lol

ITB'd MK1
id go kwik fit tbh honest its about 150 fitted id also get a back box why your at it because it sounds like an stealth exhaust mine does any way lol

pattern systems are worse than standard, and they're not that great to start with. Renault prices are crazy though, bit of a dillema if you dont want to uprate.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
to be honest though, my 172 when it had a patern part centre section made 173bhp! but was slightly down on torque.

although the pipework was dodgey size wise at bends etc it was better made in the sense it didnt fall off!!

172 Cup
I recently changed my old worn renault one for a pattern part one. The car sounds considerabley better, The exhaust was a perfect fit, looked a better shape than the OEM one and weighs less. Cost £40 + dlivery. It'll probably be rusted away in 2 weeks though!lol