ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£240 for tyres

clio 200
just got 2 tyres for the 200, same as wats on it ( contisport3's ) got them for £240 balanced and fitted, is this a decent price? couldnt get any cheaper locally

clio 200
i didnt think it was too bad, just wasnt sure if i was bumped or not, only puttin em back on because i like all 4 tyres to be the same :) only got 6k out the ones its on

clio 200
haha, never seen a burnout honest, i live on the middle of nowhere surrounded by some epic roads, mostly hard cornering rather than wheel spin etc, my 197 was about the same on tyres

03 RS clio 172 flameR
Dear god! i got 4 T1rs fitted and balenced for £220!

when all four need doing i would give them a try, they would save you a wedge of money and are a very impressive tire.

PH2 172
should of checked camskill duno if they woulda been cheaper or not. I got qouted £280 for 4 conti sport 3s for my cup of my mate who works at a garage. but chose the toyo proxies for £199.96 of camskill

DB.

BMW 440i
Least your driving it on fun roads and making good use of your tyres compared to the pot hole ridden cities!

Mondeo TDCI 130
I have 2 x hankooks V12 jobbies on order for mine, as a few people rate them on here. £149 for the pair.

M2 Competition
Im looking at Goodyear eagle assymetrics next i think, bit cheaper than the conti's and supposedly better!

Doesnt sound a bad price you got though fitted, sounds about right.