ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£218 for 18k first service!!!

its not very funny thats for sure.

i thought all petrol clios were 12k for first service? anyhow Going rate on a 172/182 first service is £170 so i think they may be taking the michael there mate!

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

rang both nearby and one was £212 (Derby)other was £218 (Burton) inclusive

mines 2 years or 18 k so different from the sport.

Ring round the dealers to get a better price I paid £99 from my local Renault garge and I think the other Renault dealerships charge about the same.

18k/2yr servicing for all new none sport ie 172/182 models.

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

I paid about £180 just before christmas for my 12,000 and I thought that was a bit pricey.

2 words .. BLOCK EXEMPTION!!!!!..

with the reputation of reno dealers being so bad.. having a reno stamped service book surely isnt the best thing in the world!!... local indy garages will charge around 80-90 quid, vat registered with reno bits.... warrenty unaffected!! YOU DO THE MATHS!!!

C4 Grand Picasso

Just had mine serviced (1.2) and cost me £155 - seemed a bit steep at the time considering its mostly an oil change and fluid top-up. £212 is a joke, I would rather do what admob suggests and find a local garage thatll use Renault parts to keep the warrenty valid.