ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£200 for an LG £1,400 47" LED TV

n/a
if i pay by paypal using my dads credit card as i dont have one, and they say its over 1000 i can return it with no problems?

if i pay by paypal using my dads credit card as i dont have one, and they say its over 1000 i can return it with no problems?

They won't ever charge you the full price (£1400), they'll either honor it, or refund you.

n/a
im sooooooooooo tempted to do it but because its dad's card dont want to put him through any hassle he has enough of it from me :rasp: then again if i get it for that price he wont mind ;) lol mmmmhhh what to do?

BG182FF
im sooooooooooo tempted to do it but because its dad's card dont want to put him through any hassle he has enough of it from me :rasp: then again if i get it for that price he wont mind ;) lol mmmmhhh what to do?

im in your boots on whether to buy it or not

An email shall be sent to you shortly to confirm the date of the delivery. We will send you a 10 digit delivery reference

I'll have to check back in the morning, I'm never going to get up for work otherwise.

fiesta 1.25
Just paid for one, think they are just trying to gather info aswell as trying to sell that pixmania card but its worth a try.

Has anyone had a delivery date sent yet?

dk

911 GTS Cab
Lol, you've got rocks for brains if you think they are going to sell that amount of stock at such a loss, this has happened so many times before and they always fail to deliver, just like distance selling laws protect the consumer, when a contract is entered into when purchasing on a website protects the retailer.

It would have more chance if it wasn't publicised to millions on hukd and thousands of people place orders which sets alarm bells off lol, more chance of a volcano errupting in London.

997.1, Caddy, e208
If I stumbled across this, would it fk end up on HUKD.

I'd order mine, get it, and rape the offer all week long on my own.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Shoiven:
Just rang them to check the status of my order and they said that they are cancelling my order and that the money had not been taken out of my account. I ordered the TV 5 minutes after it was posted on here so looks like nobody will be getting one...

the amount of people who ordered these would put them around the 500k loss for a nights trading, do people really think a company like that can afford to lose that amount of money in this climate, its probably a few months profit!

the amount of people who ordered these would put them around the 500k loss for a nights trading, do people really think a company like that can afford to lose that amount of money in this climate, its probably a few months profit!

I 100% agree, but it's worth the risk.

mine is at preperation stage. it also says delivery within 28 dayss. if no joy after that then will look at getting my money back from paypal

I'll do the same. PayPal give you the 45 days, so in 28 days time if nothing has arrived/refunded I'll open the dispute.

Mine has still not been cancelled. They took my money for sure, as it was funds in my PayPal account, that are no longer there.