ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£200 for an LG £1,400 47" LED TV

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Pixmania always have stupidly low-priced stuff. I've always ignored them though as always look dodgy as fook.

They accept PayPal too, so can raise a dispute as soon as there's an issue.

I don't want to be £225 out of pocket for x weeks/months though.... the bigger the risk, the bigger the reward though...

I wouldn't say it was dodgy, never used Pixmania before? It's obviously just a mis-price.

I can't see them honoring it though. I'll kick myself of people on HUKD start receiving them in a week though...

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Nothing wrong with Pixmania. Ordered loads of things from them without problem.

I've tried to order one on the credit card, can't see them honouring it - but can only try. :)

M140i
I just took one look at the reviews on my link and it all says no stock, delivery problems yada yada yada. My wallet is staying firmly shut.

Cupra
It's supposed to be a grand! I have used Pixmania a couple of times without any problems. My guess is that this will be all over the net by the morning and Pixmania will be emailing people to appologise for not fullfilling their order. In the meantime, they will have deducted the 200 from your account and you'll have to wait for months to get it back.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
From HUKD

"Their T&C say:

"We reserve the right to modify our prices at any moment but will apply the current rates as indicated to you on the site at the time the order was placed.""

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Ive risked it, it could get found out very soon and then they may honour a few since they are still in stock so obviously not sold loads.

Doubt it but worth a punt.

182 FF
i have read around and thought sod it, i'll have a crack at that

paid via paypal, so if nothing arrives in 5 days then i dispute it, i can afford to be messed round a little if this works.....

Yeah, just noticed that.

Also, I used CashBackKings, so another 4% saved :D

I don't normally do these deals, but after the Woolworths codes a couple of weeks ago paid off, I've gone for it.

E36 328
Shiiiit ive literally just paid for mine £228.90 altogether! I hope it does pay off, can see it coming back to bite me in the ass though lol, paid via paypal though

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Bloody hell, I must have only just made it through.

Now just got to hope they honor it as the funds are no longer in my PayPal balance :S

Same here, but if you click on your link its still 199 so not to sure what will happen. At least with paypal they can't suddenly take more out without asking and getting a refund shouldn't be to hard.

You boys have dropped on big time LOL.

Ignore my real hustle quote.

I know, this isn't something I'd usually do, but I've funds in my PayPal account I won't be using until the end of May. As long as I get the TV or refund before then, I'm happy.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Tell you something I will be overjoyed if it turns up lol.

Me too lol

I think i'll put this one in the living room then the living room one in the dining room, or should I wall mount this in the dining room and make it into a mini cinema room, or I could sell it for a profit.

Hmm, best wait and see if i get it first :rasp:

BG182FF
Me too lol

I think i'll put this one in the living room then the living room one in the dining room, or should I wall mount this in the dining room and make it into a mini cinema room, or I could sell it for a profit.

Hmm, best wait and see if i get it first :rasp:

wow your excited already, haha