ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£200 for a steering wheel?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/GB/EN,CRID=2217,CONTENTID=11867

Looks great - especially the 3-pedal setup and the 6-speeder gearstick, further down the page. Cheapest I saw was around 150 notes on dabs.com, but I can't see it being good for the majority of racing games that are available on the PC and PS2?

I could be wrong, but the fast nature of games like GTR2 require quick inputs, lightening fast gear changes, etc. It just wouldn't 'work' with a traditional three pedal and gearstick setup. If a game was released that had you blatting over the A-roads in the Lake District or Yorkshire Dales, then maybe. As it is, the two-pedal (and much cheaper alternative) option would be better..... wouldn't it?

As sad and as friggin geeky as it is, I'd love to have a bash of one of these G25's......:cool:

D.

Darren S said:
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/GB/EN,CRID=2217,CONTENTID=11867

Looks great - especially the 3-pedal setup and the 6-speeder gearstick, further down the page. Cheapest I saw was around 150 notes on dabs.com, but I can't see it being good for the majority of racing games that are available on the PC and PS2?

I could be wrong, but the fast nature of games like GTR2 require quick inputs, lightening fast gear changes, etc. It just wouldn't 'work' with a traditional three pedal and gearstick setup. If a game was released that had you blatting over the A-roads in the Lake District or Yorkshire Dales, then maybe. As it is, the two-pedal (and much cheaper alternative) option would be better..... wouldn't it?

As sad and as friggin geeky as it is, I'd love to have a bash of one of these G25's......:cool:

D.

yeah but would be mint with live for speed + rfactor... and a few more :D

Wow has a propa gear Stick/box That is the main things that cheap steaering wheels are missing.