ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£200 a month 200 back again?

Works out at £10363, am i missing something?

Yes the GFV. After 3 years you will need to pay a settlement fee to keep or just hand it back. (GFV on last years models were £9350ish for a 200 non cup)

Also on last years deal it worked out at £2800 per year. This deal is £3500 per year.

So no, thats not a good deal.

Clio 182 cup'd
Yes the GFV. After 3 years you will need to pay a settlement fee to keep or just hand it back. (GFV on last years models were £9350ish for a 200 non cup)

Also on last years deal it worked out at £2800 per year. This deal is £3500 per year.

So no, thats not a good deal.

What! That would make it nearly 20k for Clio! Crazy money!

Still going to be about 6.5k so 6.5k + 199 * 36 + 3199 = £16836 vs £8.5 + £199*24 +999 =£14275. Difference of about 2.1k which is roughly what Renault were contributing to the finance deal last year.

Clio 182 cup'd
Still going to be about 6.5k so 6.5k + 199 * 36 + 3199 = £16836 vs £8.5 + £199*24 +999 =£14275. Difference of about 2.1k which is roughly what Renault were contributing to the finance deal last year.

Suppose thats not too bad when you factor in finance, think ill stick to second hand cars until I'm a high roller!

GTD, Lupo

Looking at the spec i think the car on the evans deal is a FF model with cup chassie as i didnt think the double optics were an option on the cup. If that is the case then its a pretty good deal as it works out the same as just buying the car out right.

Nope just looked and they are standard. Guess it is a cup :(

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I was miles out thinking that was close then lol maybe I'll be staying clear of that

does anyone recon the original deal or one close to it will be back again at any time?

GTD, Lupo
I was miles out thinking that was close then lol maybe I'll be staying clear of that

does anyone recon the original deal or one close to it will be back again at any time?

I dont think that deal is all as bad as you think. Since the original deal VAT has gone up and so has the original price of the car. Plus i would imagine the GFV will be more around the 5.5k-6k mark.

Taken from the RS website:

Manufacturer's Retail Recommended Price:

Renaultsport 200 - 3Dr: £17810.00
Renaultsport 200 Cup - 3Dr: £16810.00

The 200 Cup was around the £15400 mark when i first purchased mine in 2009. So the price has gone up a lot since then.

Listerine & Poledo
Just looking at the EH site, what's this S1600 Fiesta?

sounds like a pleasant little machine

EDIT: And a fiesta GTR?

GTD, Lupo
Just looking at the EH site, what's this S1600 Fiesta?

sounds like a pleasant little machine

EDIT: And a fiesta GTR?

The GTR is aimed at young drivers. Looks sporty but is slow. Vauxhal do a simular Corsa with black wheels.

Listerine & Poledo
The GTR is aimed at young drivers. Looks sporty but is slow. Vauxhal do a simular Corsa with black wheels.

Ah! I see, wondered how it could be flashy but cheap.

Answer -Because it's a waste of space.

Still, S1600 doesn't sound bad, could it be a factory-fitted mountune kit?