ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£1900 squid for a V6 Mk2..

Leon Cupra R 225
......insured that is. not to buy ;)

would you at 21 insure one for £1900? thing is straight after got a quote on a Golf R32 Mk4.... 1650ish. both on admiral who seem to be cheapest place for me.

save up or not to save up.. :rolleyes:

LY V6 with Recaros
It does seem alot, would be best to save for for a couple of years, then it will be cheaper by then anyway!

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
admiral offer really good discounts on their website if you put your mum on as a named driver, don't ask me why but they do!

MK2 Clio V6 255
I always say that if the insurance is over £800 then you can't afford the car...

How do you work that out???:S

If you cant afford to pay over £800 you cant afford the car maybe but if people wanna pay more than that then go for it.

Cant understand some peeps they say they want this car and that car but then they come on here and ask whether they should get one or not.

Stop poncing about, you obviously cant be that enthused about getting one if your in two minds.

Get out and get one!

Insurance isnt that bad was paying £1400 on my vee at 22 now im paying £950 what youve gotta remember is its Group 20.

Get looking for one mate, youll love it;)

RS Clio 200
wouldnt bother.....u gotta stump up anoter 12-15 for the v6 as well...
save dude save...

or do as i done, spend all ure svaings on uprating ure clio :eek:

tiTTy & SV650
no chance, I couldnt spend a grand on insurance. it'd sting!

Mine should be under £500 now.

LY V6 with Recaros
I don't think I've ever paid more than £800 for insurance, even when I first started driving!

Leon Cupra R 225
I always say that if the insurance is over £800 then you can't afford the car...

If you cant afford to pay over £800 you cant afford the car maybe but if people wanna pay more than that then go for it.

Cant understand some peeps they say they want this car and that car but then they come on here and ask whether they should get one or not.

Stop poncing about, you obviously cant be that enthused about getting one if your in two minds.

Get out and get one!

Insurance isnt that bad was paying £1400 on my vee at 22 now im paying £950 what youve gotta remember is its Group 20.

I could stick down my mum + dad on that policy to see if that reduces it significantly.... they we're driving before the big bang iirc ;)

1.8 Civic EX

Get out and get one!

just my mentality...you got to think about, it's not just one payment, you have to do the same again each year, yes it does drop but spending over a grand a year for (fingers crossed) something you will never use is a bit steep...

Leon Cupra R 225

Get out and get one!

just my mentality...you got to think about, it's not just one payment, you have to do the same again each year, yes it does drop but spending over a grand a year for (fingers crossed) something you will never use is a bit steep...

Will be used a couple of times in the week (evenings) and used every weekend

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
lifes too short to worry about damm money, hell if you have got it then why shouldnt you, ok i pay alot for my insurance but i smile everyday i drive it, smiles i wouldnt have if i was in another car.
so if i were to die tomorow i would have had a car i wanted.
there are no pockets in shrouds

Leon Cupra R 225
lifes too short to worry about damm money, hell if you have got it then why shouldnt you, ok i pay alot for my insurance but i smile everyday i drive it, smiles i wouldnt have if i was in another car.
so if i were to die tomorow i would have had a car i wanted.
there are no pockets in shrouds

Exactly taylor! :D You see the side of it I see

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Do it mate, but shop around i'm sure you could maybe get it a bit cheaper than that if you keep your mileage down and put your mum etc on the policy as a named driver.

I've never paid under a grand for my insurance and probly wont for a long time as I just keep getting better cars, although my last two cars are insurance group 20 and they are almost down to 1000 now :)

If you want the car, whats a couple of hundred quid a year for a big smile?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
as long as you live within your means and dont go borrowing money you cant afford to pay back then what the hell, carpe diem or how ever you spell it

Clio V6 MK I, Megane DCi
If you really want one and the cost of ownership won't compromise the way you'd like to live your life, go for it.

Leon Cupra R 225
Do it mate, but shop around i'm sure you could maybe get it a bit cheaper than that if you keep your mileage down and put your mum etc on the policy as a named driver.

I've never paid under a grand for my insurance and probly wont for a long time as I just keep getting better cars, although my last two cars are insurance group 20 and they are almost down to 1000 now :)

If you want the car, whats a couple of hundred quid a year for a big smile?

more of these :) :) :) :) :) :) :) are worth the cash imo

Leon Cupra R 225
as long as you live within your means and dont go borrowing money you cant afford to pay back then what the hell, carpe diem or how ever you spell it

that shouldn't be too much of a problem money side of it. I'll have to borrow yes, but not silly amounts. :)

Leon Cupra R 225
If you really want one and the cost of ownership won't compromise the way you'd like to live your life, go for it.

I do want one BIG TIME :evil:

Saw a liquid vee today near trafalgar square while uptown and oh my :eek: I forgot how sexual these are :cool: . Think it had an aftermarket zorst too, sounded slaggish. Maybe a QS system etc. Im in love.. with a Renault :eek:

Leon Cupra R 225
do it, you can always sell it if it doesnt work out !

will have a look around at loans tonight me thinks. if it was over 2 grand I'd probably forget it, but something is telling me under 2k and do it... :evil:

artic blue 182
will be outnumbering our 'innit' community soon enough....didnt think that would be possible lol

Leon Cupra R 225
will be outnumbering our 'innit' community soon enough....didnt think that would be possible lol

lol. I think everywhere is s**t though these days tbh matey. see the where do you live thread in general section at the mo