ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whos got the most bhp on a 1.2 16v ?????

M

mini-valver

its getting rebuild, lightned and ballanced bottom end, cams, headwork, full exhaust inc manifold and decat, 2.0 16v F4R throttle body, remap possibly even standalone management

You can use a f4r throttle bodie? is that possible with stndard management but remaped?

its getting rebuild, lightned and ballanced bottom end, cams, headwork, full exhaust inc manifold and decat, 2.0 16v F4R throttle body, remap possibly even standalone management

You can use a f4r throttle bodie? is that possible with stndard management but remaped?

Possibly it might work noone tried as there no point. This is assuming were on about using an electric throttle body on electric throttle bodied car. Manual to manul should be more definate.

No gains though.

M

mini-valver

Someones selling Alpha management on here, may get it and run cable throttle.....
would the alpha standalone and cable throttle give me any power gains to match response??

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

Possibly it might work noone tried as there no point. This is assuming were on about using an electric throttle body on electric throttle bodied car. Manual to manul should be more definate.

No gains though.

that oliver dude has one on his but never said if it gave him gains or not

M

mini-valver

It wont according to all the people ive spoke to about it. Hopefully mine will have a custom angelworks jobbie on in the not too distant future, pending final design ideas so keep your eyes peeled as itll be a major step in 14 and 1600 engine breathing.....

Defo but a 172/182 for decent money while you still can and put it in shed for a few years, you'll thank yourself when you can insure it and don't have to pay double.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
A guy on the old Punto forum I was on turbo'ed his 1.2 16v Sporting and made 160bhp from what I can remember.

Shame it burnt down.