ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which ITBs??

08 Impreza STI
Has any one installed the balance motorsport itb kit? it uses jenvey and an emerald ECU its cheaper than k-tec's kit at £1999

Has any one installed the balance motorsport itb kit? it uses jenvey and an emerald ECU its cheaper than k-tec's kit at £1999

this companie do jenvey itb's with stand alone ecu there v4 ecu all fitted and mapped for £2100 all in the cheapest place i could find for jenvey throttle bodies fitted and map'd , maybe cheper if u have a ph1 as my ph2 had fly by, speak to matt , highly recommended by the peugeot and ford boys

www.mtechautomotive.co.uk

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Only people I'd trust itb wise is jam sport, ktec, fred and yoz.

From my research there seems to be a really delecate balance between daily, reliable drive and a hardcore track b**ch. From ktecs dth kit it pre release data, it seems pretty spot on.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
It seems alot of people are just looking at the final fitted price for a throttle body kit. There is alot more to take into account than the final cost.

Many aftermarket ecus being used will not operate your dash correctly for a start, then there is the over complicated installation processes (the more you fit and change, the more there is to go wrong) etc, etc.

David.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Only people I'd trust itb wise is jam sport, ktec, fred and yoz.

From my research there seems to be a really delecate balance between daily, reliable drive and a hardcore track b**ch. From ktecs dth kit it pre release data, it seems pretty spot on.

This

I think the new ktec kit is the way to go. I would like to let Fred do it but unsure of how much it would cost.

Lionel Richie
This

I think the new ktec kit is the way to go. I would like to let Fred do it but unsure of how much it would cost.

i don't do an "off the shelf kit"

everything is tailored to the customer and their requirements

all my throttle bodied stuff is using standard jenvey parts, and all my electronics and mapping is done by TDF

call me and i can bore you with the options LOL!