ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

172 exclusive no 172
quick clean and took delivery of raceland coil overs for my 172 sport, first mod on the car, also complete purchase of prospeed exhaust from DvG, Thanks

clio 05 van,megane
Got bored took spare out sprayed it,wired up towbar elects ,brought door handle of the bay for colour coding

Mk2 Ph2 172
Fitted my private plate that I had on retention ;)

07890A52-6745-4C38-9A11-C90EE603F411-6518-000005866F39FE43.jpg

313897DA-AD73-4F07-9CAC-28B5AA05E8C8-6518-000005867551C0D9.jpg

Spent day buying service bits and tools with help from forum after a 12 hour night shift so called it a day now hopefully back on road tomorrow :D

ph1 172
Just finished fitting a new radiator to the 172, plus done oil & filter while it was apart. Also removed the anti rattle plates from the pads as, since replacing them they've been noisy.

Renault Clio MK4 RS
took wheels off and painted my drums and callipers red to hide the nice rust colour ;) Whilst the wheels were off, gave the arches a nice good clean and checked some parts over and found I will need a new ds track rod end soon. Also ground some of the rust building up on the discs at front and greased up my brake pads, shouldn't need touching for a while until it needs to go in for an mot :)

Mk2 Ph2 172
Was brave and made a New renault sport gear knob fit the 172

Sorry for the poor picture only one I got as was in a rush earlier lol

3A07F1FB-2CC3-4A5F-BF5F-FD5065E853B4-8033-000006A1500F1D70.jpg

Monaco 172
Fitted retrimmed wheel, carbon bulletts, carbon fogs and a K-tec stealth :)

now to start wet sanding the headlights!

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Cleaned the LY and sorted out the deeeeaaaad fly in my light that's been annoying me!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Got Fred to fix mine today. Then got another man to fix the alignment.

big boost cup
bolted my drivers seat back in. now realised that i should get one of them detachable steering wheels as its a nightmare getting in the car

Astra Twintop
Washed it, polished it, put in the rest of my carbon fibre wrapped interior, painted the last of the champagne interior panels!

Ready for Trax now!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Ragged the life out of it.

Same here, recently i've been looking at other cars on here, WRX Wagons, classic Mini's, Volvo's,
and when i'm sat here I often think I wish I had something else to drive every now and again.

But today I had the dog kennel screaming and realised, F*CK THAT this things friggin' epic!!!

well y.day i set about doing the timing belt on the VTS and then realised i didnt have a big enough Torx for the engine mount so re sealed the rocker cover

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Cambelt kit
Aux belt kit
Dephaser
Oil & Filter Change
Swapped wheels over.
Deep clean on both sets of wheels
Full valet (seats out etc)
Machine polished the headlights

Still need to machine it and polish it but ran out of time. Good days work though (Saturday and sunday)

big boost cup
driven it for the first time in a few weeks back in love with it again now. may even clean it at some point

Mk2 Ph2 172
Looked at it from my front room window... I managed to get a space out side the house on Friday :)
The clio does not move much weekends

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
DCI Raz came over and fitted my group N engine and gearbox mounts,
and I helped a little and supplied him with Dr Pepper all day.

I'd have been f*cked trying to do that on my own, partly because bits of it were a two man job,
but mostly because I had no clue how to do it.

He also spent an hour driving us round Cov looking for a 16mm deep socket,
pissing Renault and their stupid bolt sizes!

Cheers dude, you're a top bloke! :approve:

Oh and I also realised that Uniroyal RS2s don't like being ragged in the dry,
the edges are f*cked and after 6 months of use and I need two new front tyres. :dapprove:

Grier

ClioSport Club Member
  A clio...
ripped out my crappy sub and amp redid the wiring, hid it all away (still crap) but swapped the sub for my old 6x9's, chavin' it up again :)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Fixed my broken gaitor using robs ghetto fix.
Upgraded the 197 wheel to washer spec.
Tried a new airbag ECU - still got abs lights on.
ditched the povety spec wiper stalk whilst managing to snap the clip off the audio stalk.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Bought a pair of front wheel bearings, ball joints and a pair of front shocker top mounts from Renault.
This week will be ordering a Spax coilover kit from Dan then ripping out my front suspension and sending it off to the powder coaters.

Just about to order a pair of front PE2s as well.