ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

2014 Clio 200t edc
Fitted my ph1 gearstick that I bought off Djw John (thanks mate!!) today, had a mishap of fitting it the wrong way around, but sorted that and it's great!! Gear changes are sweeter and looks a million times better than the ph2 gearstick!!
C6D8BBE2-6984-49D4-BE97-4EF10C3958B2-1333-00000108C88232D2.gif

Clio 182
Stage 0.5, mapped it myself ;)

Just got to play with the fueling, that is for monday! Then it's a full stage 1 lol

Mk2 Ph2 172
Transferred my private plate as only had a few weeks left on retention so thought it worth a little while on the Clio ;)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Got the car out the garage as its been in there for the last few months.

Hoovered it all inside and cleaned all the dash and sorted out the boot with rubbish and then filled it with the parts that are getting fitted on wednesday

Removed most of the front end ready for the new Rad also cleaned all the green moss off the rubbers oh and flatted and polished the headlights.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
drove it alot and thoroughly enjoyed myself! got the boost giggles at least twice! :)

BG 182 FF
What are the cams like Rob? Something I've been thinking about doing in future.

Anyway, today I thought about my car. I test drove it on Saturday, instantly fell in love and put a deposit down. I pick it up on Wednesday. 2+ years I've waited to drive and own one!

Removed the rear seats to see if the bike fits better without them (saves folding them each time and crease marks on the leather) - got bored so didn't trial-fit the bike and they are still out the car!

Stealth 438'd 182
What are the cams like Rob? Something I've been thinking about doing in future.

Anyway, today I thought about my car. I test drove it on Saturday, instantly fell in love and put a deposit down. I pick it up on Wednesday. 2+ years I've waited to drive and own one!

brilliant mate.. idles nicely too! running 195.2bhp and 172.8lbft torque

Alien Green 200
fitted a new washer blank, topped oil up, contemplated doing front brakes, contemplated doing rear brakes, contemplated wetsanding headlights, contemplated spraying upper inlet, taxed it.

ph1 clio 1.2
fixed my numberplate light, had to rig it up with a new unit(from a portable jump starter lol) fitted it into the normal fitting, as the original was Fucked!, just for the time being till i buy a new one

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Got 4 wheel alignment done at CLCM in edinburgh after fitting the AST top mounts