ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

2014 Clio 200t edc
Today I have fixed my drivers side window and resprayed my wheels gloss black! Turned out pretty good for a rattle can job
5c05c31d-2f66-f5f8.jpg

Wish mine turned out like these, what process did you use mate?

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Fitted eibach sportlines, Goodridge hoses, retrimmed steering wheel, got alignment done, and oil and filter change, loving it! :cool:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Gave my Green Focus, oil change, filters, changed the coolant and spark plugs, such an easy car to work on, didn't even need to jack it up.

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
walked past it and thought 'do i keep or do i sell?'

then started looking at DC5's

clio 182 sport
walked past it and thought 'do i keep or do i sell?'

then started looking at DC5's

i have been looking at the dc5's my mate has one . . . . rapid and sounds so nice, handles much better than the clio but i will get one when i can justify the insurance, probs a year from now :)

anyways, today i have just brought a de cat exhaust.

and can anyone tell me if the engine managment light comes on when you de cat??

and if you need any crusher washers or exhaust paste to change our exhausts??

renault clio 182
Light just depends on some cars it does others it doesn't didn't on mine personally and yes you will need paste didn't need a washer on mine the one there was still in good nik

PH2 Flamer
That looks AWESOME!! :D what you use??

Dremel with a fine grade wheel, then alot of dremel polishing wheels and a whole tube of autosol! And about 5-6 hours worth of it! lol.

Just the throttle body now. Complete with a carbon fibre cover coming soon. Should look better.

The car itself is mint, so just spent all my time in the e/bay

bg 182 ff
QUOTE=Feates172;8928960]
6d9cca8d-1e38-b376.jpg

Polished up the inlet mani and fuel rail cover.[/QUOTE]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by sam_clio182
That looks AWESOME!! :D what you use??

i started to do this on mine i used a air line and a grinder. and then polishing pads/sandpaper i was on a hour and i got no where. takes ages and it really hurts you hands lol

PH2 Flamer
Yeah I think I have a nerve issue now from all the vibrations.

The Renault sport area isn't that polished up. I gave up. But the rest of it came up really well.

I started the throttle body but then my last polish wheel disintegrated. A whole pack of 40 ive used up. Just as well they are cheap.

1.2 clio dynamique
Fixed an earth problem in the rear light, fitted some silvervisions, modified the bulb holder to accept a normal silver bulb (without the ofset pins) used cableties to try and mend the awfull sunroof rattle

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I put another layer of wax on the roof and bonnet then ran out of time for the rest as it was dark! lol!

DCI100
Well yesterday track rod ends, all nee anti roll bar bushes( middle ones are a b**ch ) then left the ignition on let battery flat by accident.

Realised its an 8 year old original battery so today put a new one in :) happy days

Black 182 FF
Checked tyre pressures, checked oil and fluids, then swapped washer motors around to see if it cured my lack of windscreen water (it did).