ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uno Turbo or Renault 5 GT Turbo?

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I know the OP has already bought an R5 but thought I'd post this in case anyone else might be interested in picking up an Uno.

sejy7a5e.jpg

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
That white one is tempting - I'm thinking of getting it and selling the 182..... So rare now

Are parts an issue now ?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
The guy selling it is a bell end. He changes his mind every day. Advert is also s**t. He has not mentioned the rust around the sunroof either. I did not enjoy looking for a uno, people I came across where idiots.

uno turbo
The guy selling it is a bell end. He changes his mind every day. Advert is also s**t. He has not mentioned the rust around the sunroof either. I did not enjoy looking for a uno, people I came across where idiots.

alright maggot for what reason would i be a bell end? do i even know you? who are you? jelousy? or? i um and arr about selling them because i love them both, have done alot to them, the white ones now sold btw £3600 and the green one im keeping

mainly though how am i a bellend?

calling someone you dont even know a bell end, kinda contradicts yourself as being a bell end surely?

why didnt you tell me you thaught i was a bellend on the post? scared?

Last edited:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
alright maggot for what reason would i be a bell end? do i even know you? who are you? jelousy? or? i um and arr about selling them because i love them both, have done alot to them, the white ones now sold btw £3600 and the green one im keeping

mainly though how am i a bellend?

calling someone you dont even know a bell end, kinda contradicts yourself as being a bell end surely?

why didnt you tell me you thaught i was a bellend on the post? scared?

I know enough about you to pass judgement ;-)

you think I'm a maggot and I think your a bell end! Job done no?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I did call you a bell end further up the post!!! No manning up required.

would it make it any better for you if I called you a "f**king bell end?"

anyhow I no doubt you will have loads to say but don't worry, I won't be wasting my time reading them let alone replying after this post.

Simply. can't be bothered, enjoy.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
P.s something to inspire you...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 54

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I like how he's trying to be all manly and aggressive and ruins it completely by posting a sparkly picture.

Has to be the worst troll I've ever seen. How did he know ant said he was a bellend? Is this just some random or the actual owner of the uno?

also the username is original..nat

Snotter's
To be fair the owner of the Uno could have browsed the forum and seen that Ant had called him a bellend, I wouldn't be particularly happy.

Both as bad as each other.