ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twitter

57 Clio Campus Sport
I had a search and noticed there have been a few Twitter threads before (mainly in the General Chat Sections), but they all seem to turn into total anarchy.

I would like to start this thread where you simply post a link to your Twitter, kind of like Xbox Live GT/PS Network Thread.

Try not to have a massive conversation about how Twitter or Facebook is better than the other one etc.

So to start off:

http://twitter.com/The_Ironist

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
i cant be bothered to tweet for cs anymore, i'll do my best.

Bus w**ker
i cant be bothered to tweet for cs anymore, i'll do my best.
Can you not just use something like twitfeed or whatever it's called via the RSS feed to just post s**t to Facebook and Twitter from CS? Certain forums or the main content page? Saves you having to make any effort.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
id rather not, just incase we get idiotic posts showing up on twitter.

"I hate *insert your chosen race here* they are c**ts" or "Just got done by the cops for doing 180 in a 20, police are c**ts"

i'll ask nik.

Bus w**ker
id rather not, just incase we get idiotic posts showing up on twitter.

"I hate *insert your chosen race here* they are c**ts" or "Just got done by the cops for doing 180 in a 20, police are c**ts"

i'll ask nik.
LOL a good point...maybe just the main content.