ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Southwest monthly big meet at Exeter - 2nd friday of the month - 8:30pm

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Just to clarify, this month's Barn Owl meet IS going ahead.

Next month's meet is cancelled. To correct my previous post, we are not going karting the day afterwards, but the week before.

182 Cup
Unfortunately I'm not gonna make this one on Friday, I've had some quite serious health issues the last couple weeks and still need my rest, I may try to make the karting but can't guarantee anything, hope everyone is well and have a good time, need to see some exmouth pics guys.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Probably easier to head straight over there tbh as we wouldn't be converging until Kennford anyway and that's pretty much right next to Exeter.

See you there though ;)

PB Clio 172
no I haven't

due to the lack of numbers we are thinking of pulling this meet tonight. The only people 100% going atm is me and Mcgherkin! as much as I like him I am not going to drive to Exeter for a 'date night' !! lol

if other could let us know 100% if you are going then we can see what to do!

or if you are happy I33th3tr33 to go with just 3 we can do that let us know!

Last edited:
no I haven't

due to the lack of numbers we are thinking of pulling this meet tonight. The only people 100% going atm is me and Mcgherkin! as much as I like him I am not going to drive to Exeter for a 'date night' !! lol

if other could let us know 100% if you are going then we can see what to do!

or if you are happy I33th3tr33 to go with just 3 we can do that let us know!

Tonight? Hope you mean tomorrow, but limp mode or not ill come along for a non alcoholic beverage or two.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I would have come if there was more of an attendance but driving from Bristol is a trek for a small meet.

Sorry guys but I can't make it now, apparently I already have plans with the woman and I won't hear the end of it if I ditch her. Sorry again guys! I WILL be coming karting though 100%

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Alright, you can be Murray Walker ;) (or get some pics in!)

there'll probably be plenty of time to chat between sessions and definitely afterwards if we go for a meal.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Depends how many sessions you want to do. We'll be doing maximum of 3 @ £27, but you can just do one or two if you're short of money.

​Probably going to a pub after so bring lunch monies for that if you like.

I see what you did there. ;) Not the car, my driving, maybe. It's just a temp seat to see if I will get on with fixed buckets or to go down the recaro route. It's a lovely driving position, so low!