ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Southwest monthly big meet at Exeter - 2nd friday of the month - 8:30pm

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
I dont know how im getting down. I am tempted to drive myself but then need to get the car back home, I move in on Saturday so got to pack and decide.
Haha honestly, if anything its about the same, had he cat put back in now so it might improve.

Good night tonight, good to put faces to names! Didn't catch any names from the guys on the other table but there's always next time. Gherkin, I'll PM you tomorrow regarding the led interior light for a bit more info.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Sure, I'll have a look at it all after work. Probably easier to just get a unit with the map light though.

Good turnout tonight, lots of new faces but s'all good ;)

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Of course, the more the merrier.

Its at The Barn Owl, Exeter. Just off jc 29
Meet around 8:30 then head in for food if you want to eat, and/ or a drink.
Sometimes if its nice head on to Exmouth

Clio 172 turbo
Of course, the more the merrier.

Its at The Barn Owl, Exeter. Just off jc 29
Meet around 8:30 then head in for food if you want to eat, and/ or a drink.
Sometimes if its nice head on to Exmouth

Ok cool cheers hopefully my car will be running properly by then. What day is It the 11th

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Naa ill just take his if he is being tight and not wanting to pay petrol lol :p
Dont mind, I'm quite good at backseat driving :rasp:

PB Clio 172
I am not feeling lazy my front shocks are fooked and my rear tyres have uneven wear so it sounds like a loose bearing(but its not) wont be taking it on a long ish drive

lets both be backseat drivers and annoy him! lol