ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

Inferno 225 cup
Whats the difference between the 3 spec's Dan?

I'd also like to know, and we to buy them
From.

If I could get a price on the full package inc mapping, or someone point me in the right direction to where I can go would be great.

Edit : 421's it is as I like wild :) how safe to run?? Or is just a Matter of mapping rightly and looking after?

I'd also like to know, and we to buy them
From.

If I could get a price on the full package inc mapping, or someone point me in the right direction to where I can go would be great.

Edit : 421's it is as I like wild :) how safe to run?? Or is just a Matter of mapping rightly and looking after?

I have 421's in my car, awesome cams! I had GT cams in my other clio (pretty similar to 428) and they were smooth but pretty mild.
If you were closer/we arranged it before CSS i couldve taken you out in it to get a feel for them!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Most recent ones of mine now with cup spoiler
4743A3E7-2B60-4169-B035-CE269C83AC46-563-0000004041825114_zpscb2c4f63.jpg

82941555-5929-44DB-B7B8-57972B3006D7-563-00000040306CF23E_zpsd5ecf6a1.jpg

1ED8E7EA-EFE1-4DA7-80E3-A203003B70EC-563-00000040117C208A_zpsab511b71.jpg

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
I take it your not selling now mate??
If you are then I have a buyer. :)

i change my mind daily tbh. iv seen a really nice rb5 for sale not too far from me which i would love to buy. most of the time having a small car is fine for me but going on holiday soon and driving to newcastle with the family and luggage for 2 weeks abroad and its far from ideal. i know if i sold this id regret it, but if someone was to make an offer that was too good to refuse who knows.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
i change my mind daily tbh. iv seen a really nice rb5 for sale not too far from me which i would love to buy. most of the time having a small car is fine for me but going on holiday soon and driving to newcastle with the family and luggage for 2 weeks abroad and its far from ideal. i know if i sold this id regret it, but if someone was to make an offer that was too good to refuse who knows.

Ok have a serious buyed who has cash, i have alreay told him yours is a proper car and that your an old fart like me so its well loved.

Id love a RB5 or a RA, but just couldn't part with the PH1.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha is it that bad? ;)

Tbh this 182 seems to be one issue after the other, the amount of money I spent on it is the only reason it's not up for sale lol :eek:.