ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Step to far, mainly as I have a titanium

Haha... How about a line up of just Titanium ph1's then, as well as the spectrum of production colours line up. Not seen anything like that since the dodgy pics of the first CS meet in Seouthend :)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Sprayed my splitter Black today-

A rather blurry late pic!

033ge.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sunflower Ph1 172
So many pics.. With the Sunflower finally back on the raod, here's a vid f0xy kindly shot toda. He just thew a few clips together as he was testing some new gear.

Last edited by a moderator:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Headlights aren't original ;) the joys of having so many over the years is cherry picking the good bits! Daves flamer is a very slightly different shade of red so can't just steal that bumper :(

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
looks epic john ps is this your car? cant remember seeing it clean very often :p

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Aye seen a few described as mint and they've been worse!

This bumper is the right shape, or as good as it can be anyway so I'll probably just get this one resprayed. Will put a new grill on it though as the NS clip broke back when I hit a pigeon. The whole car needs paint really, it'll be the next 'big' thing done to it, no point whilst it still gets used on track though.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Should've turned the front wheels the other way but seeing as how I took about 15 pics and most were out of focus (dammit!) I'll chuck these up here

9057526813_918b162e6a_b.jpg

9057505609_e6496b0391_b.jpg

9059734182_09cd4a689a_b.jpg

Last edited: