ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
gtr%20snow.png

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Notice how many times they say 'Yes' LOL

Carrrrrrrbon Kevrar!

I actually think this fella is mental. Proper mental.

Last edited by a moderator:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
What can I say, I like curvy girls.

nothing to do with liking curvy girls, the r33gtr well any r33 is possibly the shittest skyline ever made... r32gtr is raw and wants to kill you, r33gtr is boring and dull and just may as well be a fast rep mobile, r34gtr is like playing grand tourismo... its too easy to drive fast and hard... r34 (gtr only, the others can go suck s**t) is by far the most impressive to drive, the r32 scares the s**t out of you....

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
nothing to do with liking curvy girls, the r33gtr well any r33 is possibly the shittest skyline ever made... r32gtr is raw and wants to kill you, r33gtr is boring and dull and just may as well be a fast rep mobile, r34gtr is like playing grand tourismo... its too easy to drive fast and hard... r34 (gtr only, the others can go suck s**t) is by far the most impressive to drive, the r32 scares the s**t out of you....

Oh don't get me wrong, I like the R32 a lot! But I prefer the way the R33 looks. Seeing as though I have never driven any of them I can't comment on anything else!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
On my car those Orange sidemarkers improve it.

They do no such thing for that. Stance is spot on though, not over the top, it just sits "right".

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
4518545890_9ef9c57e85_b.jpg

Is that the intercooler that looks abit bent ? Not to mention the bumper held on with cable ties