ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

CLIO PH1 172
maybe a repost but ...

[video=vimeo;17141378]http://vimeo.com/17141378[/video]

OrlandoEchSub_CIB.jpg

Adz

Work van
i hope this isnt another repost from me again lol

for u joeyd as u love mx-5 ;)

4434305123_c728251055_b.jpg

4434302611_f2ae569f95_b.jpg

got to love a wire tuck

kevcartoon.jpg

2v8r5gi.jpg

i hope this isnt another repost from me again lol

for u joeyd as u love mx-5 ;)
4434305123_c728251055_b.jpg

That's lovely!!
Needs a garage vary lip or something for the front end maybe...

Can't b*****d get one anymore though :(
got a quote on one today and the price has shot up from 2 weeks ago when i last got one ffs! Proper gutted.

Probably get me a classic mini for a year or so now and save up...
Unless i get very lucky and get a quote under £1k of course!

Adz

Work van
That's lovely!!
Needs a garage vary lip or something for the front end maybe...

Can't b*****d get one anymore though :(
got a quote on one today and the price has shot up from 2 weeks ago when i last got one ffs! Proper gutted.

Probably get me a classic mini for a year or so now and save up...
Unless i get very lucky and get a quote under £1k of course!

did they say why it was more? ill post more mx-5 up to give you a little inspiration, you will get one just takes time finding the right people to get insured with.
(hopefuly not an epic repost by me again lol)
enjoy ;)

20101024-Matt-Kwok-jfokmiata-07.jpg

CCWdan5.jpg

gilbert_drewsmiata_7.jpg

gilbert_drewsmiata_6.jpg

CCWdan7.jpg

ccwdan12.jpg

and for you Turkish :eek:

2975317292_a736f4f181_b.jpg

3031840029_27635d0cd9_b.jpg

3437999194_cd8cfa8e0f_b.jpg

3394112241_56a8b38371_b.jpg

tegboy_ek9_blog.jpg

Adz

Work van
Pre facelift? pfft lol. Looks tidy in fairness and nice stance at that height on those Enkei's

dont u like pre facelifts ? yeah i think its got a b18 in it and also had a mag feature in banzai i think not to sure though.

did they say why it was more? ill post more mx-5 up to give you a little inspiration, you will get one just takes time finding the right people to get insured with.
(hopefuly not an epic repost by me again lol)
enjoy ;)

Repost central ;) haha

It's gone up for my Clio too, so I guess it's just insurance prices in general tbh.
And by the time it's January, VAT is 20%...
So, a years free motoring with a Mini would be great - cheap insurance, cheap to run & parts cost peanuts!
And it's kind of an itch I want to scratch too.
There's plenty of time for an MX-5 anyway!

dont u like pre facelifts ? yeah i think its got a b18 in it and also had a mag feature in banzai i think not to sure though.

I just think the facelift has a crisper look to it, I also prefer the updated centre console on them to the 96-98 models. B18'd it'll fly although having said that was looking at one with a B16 which kicked out 190bhp + with just an exhaust and induction change.

Adz

Work van
I just think the facelift has a crisper look to it, I also prefer the updated centre console on them to the 96-98 models. B18'd it'll fly although having said that was looking at one with a B16 which kicked out 190bhp + with just an exhaust and induction change.

yeah true i just dont like the front bumper on facelift models lol if well looked after with a few engine mod ect 9s make good power gains, i was on youtube and found a video by spoon sport on their ek9 compared to a normal one and it revs to 11,000rpm just a little more but makes all the difference. i found it lol skip the vid to 1;30 and let the vtec kick in mad japs lol

Last edited by a moderator:
  Qashcow
not keen on that orange S15, almost toooo clean? i think im prefering the trashed tramp drift ones at the moment

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I wish I could take people who quote entire sets of pics on the same page and sodomize them with a pineapple.

VX220
Repost central ;) haha

It's gone up for my Clio too, so I guess it's just insurance prices in general tbh.
And by the time it's January, VAT is 20%...
So, a years free motoring with a Mini would be great - cheap insurance, cheap to run & parts cost peanuts!
And it's kind of an itch I want to scratch too.
There's plenty of time for an MX-5 anyway!

I seriously cant wait to pick mine up! I found insurance to be pretty reasonable even with the supercharger.
This thread is such inspiration!!!

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
that spoon ek9 vid is daft it just looked like it was revving that high for the sake of it and didnt look like it was making anymore power. impressive 11k tho mine at 9k sounded imense.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
2.jpg

almost positive this is in the uk... if not one nearly identical even down to the colour and brides lives very local to me...