ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Turbos.
wm2.jpg

I need some cash I look at EK's with Regas and ce28n's fitted then get depressed I don't have the £400+ per corner for the rims, doh.

£400 per corner for Regas? Honda folk are doing it wrong. A full set of 18" Regas on Driftworks only sold for about £500 earlier in the year.

I was just looking on the net on a couple of sites, seemed to be the going rate but I've no idea who the cheapest in the UK are to source through. I'd want new as I want to specify offset ;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
that fc he should of gone starion widebody rims all round!

chris you would look stupid in a chaser lol!!! they are like the size of 5/7 series bmw's lol!! u would need a step to get on the seat and wooden blocks on the peddles :p

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Alice: Yep, I know, but it'd be f*cking gangsta. ;)

Jason: Why do all your mates have mint cars, and you're stuck with a green Bora? <3

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
saw that FC at retro rides show, talked with the owner...sick car, they are starion rears on the front and something silly on the rear...i can remember what now, i will post when i do...

posted previously (but new pics)

5229385384_6f294c41d7.jpg

5228797121_9cd8c0b482.jpg

5228802149_d7ebbc19bb.jpg

5229400750_b607cf3cf7.jpg

5229405768_ed9c1f3c3c.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
that fc he should of gone starion widebody rims all round!

chris you would look stupid in a chaser lol!!! they are like the size of 5/7 series bmw's lol!! u would need a step to get on the seat and wooden blocks on the peddles :p
Starion rears are on the front LOL! 17" Banded steels on the rear.

Alice: Yep, I know, but it'd be f*cking gangsta. ;)

Jason: Why do all your mates have mint cars, and you're stuck with a green Bora? <3
Because the real cool kids have s**t Boras. In my area I have started a trend, not even kidding. Apparently my mate was at some crappy "Cruise" Where some guy was saying how he is giving his lupo the "Euro look" but he then said "...yeah but I'm gunna sell it and get a Bora next and slam it!!" FML!
saw that FC at retro rides show, talked with the owner...sick car, they are starion rears on the front and something silly on the rear...i can remember what now, i will post when i do...
Yeah yah did ;)
http://www.lowlifeuk.com/2010/09/good-work-ben.html