ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

8023980943_23b7dca07f_c.jpg

DSC_9808 by ts446, on Flickr

350Z GT
Went for a bit of a drive today, cleaned the inside of the car but didn't do the outside, wish I had done now as I got some photos - front wheels look filthy!
KFWd7.jpg

TZBq0.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Wish I was back in St.Ives. Really liked it there.

Took this for my 52 week project. There's no way I'm going to do a 365 though. Hard enough taking one a week, let alone one every day.

8038653781_8c0d0f1242_z.png

Week 40 - Garden by A_Cro, on Flickr

350Z GT
Been taking some photos of my Azure 350Z this weekend as she's been back on the road after servicing/MOT etc.
I took a couple yesterday before a proper clean which I did this morning and then this afternoon went out and took some post-cleaning photos!
Photos before the clean are in a post above...

After Clean:

MKsMK.jpg

kmwUp.jpg

nadix.jpg

OQYfB.jpg

Cheers, I took 150 odd in London and that one I took while waiting for people to piss off out of the area I wanted to shoot and snapped that on a whim. Dragged if off the camera and quite liked the look of it.

Better than the ones where I was lol! I'll have a play at processing a few of the others I liked and maybe throw them up. Still struggling with exposure issues due to the lighting on some of the buildings. Looking forward to seeing your shots mate.