ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The cheapest 200bhp per ton route

clio sport 172
Has any one got 200bhp per ton out of their clios?:evil:
How much has been spent or would be spent to achieve this.

Clio oasis
Its good stuff just gita remember it runs out quick but good fun and most insurance companys are fine with it as its only 1 mod 50hp jets on a 172 = 222hp and dont put to muchstrain on engine plus bottle easy to hide from sight and passengers :)

clio sport 172
I had nos on my mcs... was alot of fun and so addictive. Only problem was the constant refill.

rallyspec 1.4 & 1.8 16v
stick with the old mk1s and its easy :)
on thursday I should have about 220bhp per ton from mine with a full interior etc
and its only cost me £200 :D but I was VERY lucky when I bought it ;)

lift number 1 @ btm
You could never get it to 800kg i dont think? Mines about 950kg, and there is only the dash, roof lining and the air con i reckon is left to remove?

i doubt it!
burpspeed is 800 odd, and there is nothing left to take out there!

lift number 1 @ btm
just had a look, burpspeed is 875kg at the moment.

i'm hoping for about 230bhp/ton when mine is done. :cool:

TrackCar & F30 330d
I have ITB's and rather stripped and i have 217.4 bhp / ton. So mine isnt as good as ben's lol

Stripping it out is well an good but to get the high bhp/ton figures you have to chop bits out and that when you cant go back to standard. Thats why i'm getting a cage now asthe only next thing to do it chop more bits off that i dont need :evil:

I reckon with basic breathing mods (decat exhaust system, matched inlets, decent induction kit and a Fastchip map) with a bit of weight stripping can get you to near on 200bhp per tonne. With them modifications, mine has got me to the 180bhp mark so only need loose 100kg tops which isnt too hard.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
TB's and a bit of a strip,i wouldnt go too mad because you wont notice any difference....