ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snappy is a miracle worker! Awesome steering wheel content.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I really want snappy to do my steering wheel, im looking at buying one of ebay but im wondering if snappy can repair the thumb grips if i get one with them slightly ripped or will i have to buy one with the thumb grips in good nick

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
I really want snappy to do my steering wheel, im looking at buying one of ebay but im wondering if snappy can repair the thumb grips if i get one with them slightly ripped or will i have to buy one with the thumb grips in good nick

​He takes it all of anyway mate, he doesn't go over the thumb grips you have. he does a proper job!!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
​He takes it all of anyway mate, he doesn't go over the thumb grips you have. he does a proper job!!

Sweet cos ive seen 1 on ebay for £32 so i might buy it then.
when i can afford it send it off to him

Cheers bud

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Pretty sure you keep your wheel until the refurb is done then you pay and get the new one sent then send back the old one once you've replaced it. That's how it was with me. That way you can still be able to drive.

BG FF182
And for good reason ;)

When he's done is the wheel slightly thicker than standard? I've always felt the regular wheel is too thin.
I would say it feels pretty similar to standard size wise. The leather however is much nice to hold!

I had my wheel done on an exchange basis as I wasn't happy changing the wheel over myself. You pay a deposit, which is returned when you post your old wheel back.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
You know it makes sense!

What style you going for?

It makes absolute sense lol

Blue top band and blue stitching like this bad boy

ajaguzyh.jpg

GW 200T
That looks ace,
I have a spare 172 steering wheel left over from my 172 (no cruise) ideal for some one who wants to send away to get it retrimmed and keep there standard one on while its getting referbished, Both thumb grips are in tact and its just a very little melting on top.
​Pm me if anyone wants more info £20 deliverd

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
That one you've picked Kyle is identical to mine - it's fantastic and I love it!

DD1DB864-1883-4836-8C39-8BCE2316C6AB-7629-000006259CA3CE3C_zps9b917a17.jpg

Terrible photo quality I know!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
That one you've picked Kyle is identical to mine - it's fantastic and I love it!

DD1DB864-1883-4836-8C39-8BCE2316C6AB-7629-000006259CA3CE3C_zps9b917a17.jpg

Terrible photo quality I know!

Looks bloody awesome Dan.

Ive recently brought a cheap wheel of the bay ready to send of to andy nxt month. How much is it mate?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
One of my best mods for the 197 IMO.

Feels and looks awesome. Quality.

Clio Trophy
roughly how long does it take snappy to churn one out? ill drop him a txt in a bit but not heard anything for 2 weeks+